2.Parts are used on vehicles / printing machines / food processing machines / textile machines / electronic machines / semiconductor equipment / electronic equipment / packaging equipment / agricultural equipment / medical equipment / food machinery equipment / special equipment for production line / fixture accessory / mold accessory / all kinds of equipment accessory and so on.
3. We are able to supply sheet metal, mechanical parts machining, surface treatment such as anodize and plating according to our customers' requirement.
4. We have the ability to communicate with English, Japanese and Chinese.
Metal Stamping can be applied to a variety of materials based on their unique metalworking qualities for a number of applications across a wide range of industries. Metal Stamping may require the forming and processing of base common metals to rare alloys for their application specific advantages. Some industries require the electrical or thermal conductivity of beryllium copper in areas such as aerospace, electrical, and the defense industry or the high strength application of steel and its many alloys for the automotive industry.
Metal stamping parts application areas: the automotive industry's overall stamping parts, auto parts stamping parts, electrical parts stamping parts, daily-use stamping parts, stamping parts for household electrical appliance parts, aviation special stamping parts,
1. There are stamping and processing in aerospace, aviation, military, machinery, agricultural machinery, electronics, information, railways, post and telecommunications, transportation, chemicals, medical equipment, household appliances and light industry.
2. There are many large, medium and small stamping parts on airplanes, trains, automobiles and tractors.
3. 80% of bicycles, sewing machines, and watches are stamping parts; 90% of televisions, tape recorders, and cameras are stamping parts;
4, food metal shell, steel boiler, enamel bowl and stainless steel tableware, all stamping products using the mold;
5, computer hardware stamping parts.
1. stamping is a high production efficiency, low consumption of processing methods. The stamping process is suitable for the production of large-volume parts, facilitates mechanization and automation, and has high production efficiency. At the same time, stamping production can not only strive to achieve less scrap, and even if there are scraps in some cases, it can be fully utilized.
2. the operation process is convenient, does not require the operator to have a higher level of skills.
3. stamped parts generally do not need to be machined again, with high dimensional accuracy.
4. stamping parts have better interchangeability. Stamping processing stability is better, the same batch of stamping parts. Can be used interchangeably without affecting assembly and product performance.
5. Because the stamped parts are made of plate material, its surface quality is better, which provides convenient conditions for subsequent surface treatment processes (such as electroplating and painting).
6. stamping processing can obtain high strength, high stiffness and light weight parts.
7. Stamping parts produced in batch with molds are inexpensive.
8. Stamping can create complex parts that are difficult to machine with other metal processing methods.