Place of Origin：Fujian, China (Mainland)
Brand Name：OEM ODM
Product name：Stamping parts
Application：Architecture, Machine, Furniture, Auto
Feature：High quality, Cheap
They serve as the important functional components in many switching and electromechanical devices for a broad range of electrical and electronic applications. On the one hand they perform the mostly loss-free electrical current transfer and the closing and opening of electrical circuits. In addition the contact carriers are important mechanical design components selected to meet the requirements on electrical, thermal, mechanical and magnetic properties.
The increasing miniaturization of electromechanical components requires ever smaller stamped parts with low dimensional tolerances. Such precision stamped parts are needed in the automotive technology for highly reliable switching and connector performance. In the information and data processing technology they transfer signals and control impulses with high reliability and serve as the interface between electronic and electrical components.
1. stamping is a high production efficiency, low consumption of processing methods. The stamping process is suitable for the production of large-volume parts, facilitates mechanization and automation, and has high production efficiency. At the same time, stamping production can not only strive to achieve less scrap, and even if there are scraps in some cases, it can be fully utilized.
2. the operation process is convenient, does not require the operator to have a higher level of skills.
3. stamped parts generally do not need to be machined again, with high dimensional accuracy.
4. stamping parts have better interchangeability. Stamping processing stability is better, the same batch of stamping parts. Can be used interchangeably without affecting assembly and product performance.
5. Because the stamped parts are made of plate material, its surface quality is better, which provides convenient conditions for subsequent surface treatment processes (such as electroplating and painting).
6. stamping processing can obtain high strength, high stiffness and light weight parts.
7. Stamping parts produced in batch with molds are inexpensive.
8. Stamping can create complex parts that are difficult to machine with other metal processing methods.