Type 12 and Type 13 enclosures should be used in areas where there is the possibility of oil and coolant leakage, such as in engine rooms or near generators. Type 12 and Type 12K offer the same protections as Type 4 and Type 6, however while there is protection against non-water liquid seepage, spray and submersion protections are not offered. Type 13 builds on that limiting the damage from spraying and splashing from these materials.
The product can find the usage in various industries and factories. The product is widely used for engineering and electrical applications.
· Computer storage
· Industrial equipment and machines
· Prevent the enclosure from imploding under water pressure
· Applies the necessary compression on the silicon gasket
· Easy to install
· Our extensive equipment provides a large range of capabilities, from small to large sizes
· Mild steel (cold rolled and hot rolled) to 5/8 thick
· Aluminum sheet up to 1/4 inch thick
· Stainless steel sheet up to 1/4 inch thick